Like the seasons with no summer.

Friday, November 16, 2007

A Happy Day(:

HAHA.Don't you think the title sounds like some primary school essay topic?
Okay anyway,my main purpose is to blog about yesterday,which was indeed a HAPPY day!(:
Firstly,although I knew I had been accepted into DEP,the feeling wasn't that great yet cos Jazreen didn't know her results yet.
I really wanted both of us to get in together,then we wouldn't be so lonely.LOL
Then yesterday,I accompanied her to AC again for her dance audition.
Besides being so freaking late,there was also nothing for me to do while waiting for her.
So I went to the 'void deck' and waited for her there and just played games on my handphone and stared into space to kill time(I must have looked like a complete idiot)
Then Jazreen came down and said it went better than the previous one,so that was good.
We met amandied and went to orchard for lunch and to find her promn dress.
Amanda said both of us were like her mothers(which is so true cos amanda is probably the most mah fan person to shop for/with on the earth!)
But WE FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!I was so happy and relieved la.
AHAHA.I must be mad,it's not even mine.
I can't help it if I'm the most efficient out of the three of us(:

Then Jazreen got a call from miss wong,telling her she'd made it through BOTH auditions!OMGGGGGGGGGG
I was so happppppy.
HAHAHA.
And I really thank God for answering my prayers.
I went for the DEP auditions without any expectations and hardly any preparation,but I told Him that if it were His will for me,that He would let me through.
And He did.
Then I prayed that Jazreen would get through too,and she did!

I'm so grateful,I don't know what to say.
(:
Happiness!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jazreen said...

THANKS EILEEN FOR PRAYING HAHA! it was indeed a happy day! but i slept super early. tired from all the activities this week... finally i can get some rest. (:

6:35 PM  
Blogger daphne said...

hahaha. why didn't u tell me??? i'm happy for u that u are given the opportunity. =) i bought u're birthday present already. i can't wait to give it to u on monday. muah!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home